Did you know that you can get the Samsung Paid for themes onto your phone for free? In this article, I will illustrate how you can do that. Before we get started, note that I don’t intend to criticize. You also are aware that the best things are those you don’t pay for. Ideally, satisfaction comes when you get the things you always wished to have.
The good thing is that this dream can actualize at some point. However, you have to use package disabling application so that the procedure will be successful. The PDP is paid and is also found on the Google Store. However, use the link below to download it. You should use the Samsung Device that has been rooted.
This was tested on Samsung J7, Samsung GalaxyS6 and also the S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, The Samsung Galaxy, S7, the S7 Edge, The Samsung J7 Prime, J2 android devices and therefore we can as well try it out.
Procedure For Getting Paid Themes From Samsung Free Of Charge On Galaxy Devices
- Navigate from the Settings view to Themes
- Select Additional Themes
- Look out for any paid theme and select it to check the details and so you will have options that let you download, purchase, and even opt for the trial
- Click the Trial Download Button so that it starts the download process
- To apply this theme select Trial version
- Now, you can try this Theme for up to 300 seconds. However, the package disabling tool will change that.
- Open the Application to look for the Theme in question
- There will be two applications which are Themes store and also Theme.
- To begin with, select Themes Store which appears in the search results and a menu will popup.
The payment theme remains on the phone even without you having to pay the money. Note that if you opt to change back to the default settings or you want to try an alternative theme, you will, therefore, need to activate that theme using the package disabling application.