You’ve probably heard about this option of making all your apps to show up on the Home Screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus while making the App Drawer go away for good. But do you have any idea how to do it? What’s with this Galaxy Labs experimental feature and how can you take advantage of it right away? As usual, we have you covered with this step-by-step tutorial. Read on and find out how to hide the App Drawer and keep all your apps and widgets in one place, the Home Screen…
- Swipe down from the top of the screen or simply tap on the App Drawer icon to access the Settings app;
- Once you’ve opened the Settings center, scroll down to the Advanced Features section;
- Select Advanced Features and next, select the Galaxy Labs tab;
- Within that page, select the Start option to activate the previously mentioned experimental function;
- After that, you can select the option that says “Show all apps on Home Screen”;
- By selecting this option, you will receive a warning message where you need to confirm the action from the OK button;
- Finally, you can leave the settings and return to the Home Screen, where you’ll now have all the app icons in the same place.
As a special mention, remember that, right after the activation of the Galaxy Labs, the widgets will disappear from the Home Screen and you’ll have to add them back! Also, bear in mind that if you have followed our instructions but you couldn’t find the Galaxy Labs option within the Advanced Features page, it means you cannot access it. Most likely, it’s your carrier’s fault and you might want to get in touch with the customer support to ask why you cannot use Galaxy Labs.
If it worked, you can expect to have, from now on, multiple pages on the Home Screen, so that all the icons will be displayed and easily accessible with a few swipes. Now that the App Drawer is gone, you’ll have to juggle between more panels right on the Home Screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.