If you have just bought the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, you may be curious how to create folders for an app on your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus so you will be able to reach the home screen and have it be less clustered and more organized.
You can organize your apps and widgets in several methods for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. We will look how you can make folder for the icons and widgets on your Samsung Galaxy smartphones
You will be able to create new folder for your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus in the simplest way by dragging a specific app towards the top of your other apps that can be put in your same folder. You can then check your folder once the couple of apps have been put together. You will be able to have the name of the folder changed that you just created and a very simple way.
We will describe a variety of methods you can use to learn how to create several folders on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
How to create a new folder on the app-menu or home screen or on the Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Click on the apps that you would like to create a folder for by putting them somewhere else.
- Use your fingers to hold the app so that the apps begin to toggle.
- Change the location of the apps closer to you with the ones you want to have together.
- Release the app after the folder has been created with the separate apps.
- You can then decide the name for your folder by locating the window that appears after you have the folder clicked.
- You can then check and notice the folder on the Samsung Galaxy S8 home display. You can then keep your folder for as long as possible but there needs to be more than one app in it. If there is only one app in the folder, the folder will no longer appear.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to make a folder on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.