If you have just bought the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, you could be curious how you can edit, delete, and set your alarm option on the Galaxy device. The alarm features on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus helps you remind you of certain things that you need to do or just wake up. When you use the alarm, it will usually have a snooze option on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
The following steps will show you how you can edit, delete, and set your alarm clock app and the built in widgets for your snooze option on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus.
Managing your alarms
You can create a brand new alarm by going to Apps, then go to the Clock, then go to Create.
You could then have the next options set to the settings that you want.
- Time: Click the “Down” or “Up” arrows to have the alarm time set. You can then toggle the PM/AM to have the time of the day changed.
- Alarm repeat: Choose the days that you want the alarm to repeat. Click “Repeat” weekly for the given days.
- Alarm Type” Have the alarm sounds set, vibrations, vibration or sound and sound.
- Alarm tone: Choose your sound file to have the alarm activated.
- Alarm volume: Have the phone slider dragged to have the tone volume for the alarm adjusted.
- Snooze: Toggle the OFF/ON to have the snooze option switched OFF and ON. Click “Snooze” to change your snooze options and then have the snooze interval set and the interval times to “Repeat”.
- Name: Create a specific name for the alarm. You will see the name show up on your screen when the alarm goes off.
Setting your snooze feature
There are some people that you want to switch the snooze feature on your Galaxy once the alarm goes off. Simply just click and swipe the “ZZ” icon that is yellow in whatever direction you want. The snooze option is the first things set in your alarm settings.
You can navigate to your alarm menu to delete a Galaxy alarm and you can then click and hold an alarm that you want to delete and click on “Delete”. You can turn the alarm “OFF” to have it saved for later by click on Clock.