If you have had an Android smartphone for some time, you might find it useful to use your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. You do not need to be concerned if a Galaxy S8 is the first Android smartphone that you have had. You can find it very easy to customize personal preferences and styles on your device. An easy method that you can use to customize your smartphone quickly is to go to the customization of notification sounds.
How to change your sounds and notification on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Swipe down from the top on the display in order to find the Notification Shade.
- You will see the settings button towards the top corner of your screen and choose it.
- Select the Sounds & Vibration.
- Select the Notifications Sounds.
- The display will let you have several things adjusted like the S Planner Notifications, Device Notifications, and message notifications.
- Select “Default Notifications Sound” if you want to have the device notifications sound changed.
- Simply click on the name and choose the file to have a preview of the sound file.
- Have the sound selection saved by tapping the back key that will let you go back to your previous screen.
How to customize the notification settings on the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus:
You have the choice to select sound combination such as vibration, sound, or vibrations and sound.
- Swipe from the top of your screen down to find the Notification Shade.
- Select the Settings button that can be found in the top corner of your screen.
- Click on the Sounds & Vibration.
- Click the Notification Sounds.
- Choose Messages Notifications if you want to have the sound notifications managed for the messages.
- Have the “Messages Notifications Switch” toggled to the left or right to choose if you want to receive audio alerts whenever you get another message.
- Click the Notification Sound to have the custom sound chosen and set it for the notifications.
- You can toggle your Vibrate options to the right or left to choose the Vibrations you want
- You also have the choice to preview incoming message by simply have the Preview Message toggled to the left or the right.
If you follow the instructions above, you can manage your S calendar settings. You should choose to go to the S Calendar instead of the Message Notifications.