The photos to take panoramic photos is an amazing feature which allows you to capture more of the scene surrounding an image. This is achieved by stitching of several photo shoots together to come up with a panoramic photo on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
The Panorama feature on the Camera app on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus allows for wider high quality pictures that allow for you to take a 360 degree picture. Panoramic photos on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus allows users to take wider pictures that can’t be seen with the human eye, as these pictures are generally twice as long as tall.
You can turn on the panorama feature by following the steps given below.
How Do I Take Panoramic Photos On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Open the camera app and press and hold on Mode option
- Touch on the Panorama thumbnail
- Aim your phone camera at the object you would like to take.
- Press the shutter button while at the same time slowly moving the camera in a particular direction.
- The screen should show an alignment box, this box can help you to align the scenes.
- Once the maximum range has been reached (or when you stop moving the camera), necessary adjustments will be made by your device. This includes stitching the images together automatically to form one panoramic image. The panoramic image will then be saved in your photo gallery app.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to take Panorama pictures on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.