The Clipboard on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is an invisible storage space on your device where any information you copy or copy is stored until you make up your mind on a new location to paste or move the content. Although it is invisible, there is still a way to open and get a glance at the different contents in your clipboard on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
So this article is to answer the common question “How do I gain access to my Samsung Galaxy S9 Clipboard to view the stuffs I have copied’’ Below we have given a brief tutorial on how you can gain access to this area.
To Gain Access Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Clipboard, Do The following:
- Open the keyboard on your Samsung device;
- Click on the Customizable key;
- Tap on the Clipboard key.
Another Method Is:
- Open a text box with nothing on it;
- Tap down until the Clipboard button appears;
- Click on it, and you will get a look at all content on the Clipboard.
With this, you have learned how to open the Clipboard on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus using two separate methods.