Have you ever thought of how you could make use of the clipboard of your Note 8 smartphone and checked all that you have copied, reading this would guide you through it. Each time when you cut or copy a text or sentences on your Note 8, it will be saved on the Clipboard until the point when you choose where you need to move or to paste it.
Although the Clipboard isn’t such an obvious region of your cell phone, you can still access it and check whatsoever you have copied on it. How to get to the Clipboard of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to view the things which have been copied by the users is a frequent question among them.
On the off chance that you have a similar interest, follow the simple instructions below and you would have easy access using the clipboard.
To access the Note 8 Clipboard suffices to:
- Get to the Samsung keyboard;
- Click the Customizable key;
- Choose the Clipboard key.
Alternatively, you could just:
- Search for an empty text box;
- Long tap on it to get the Clipboard catch;
- Tap on the catch to get to the Clipboard and see what you’ve replicated in there.
Presently you know not one, but rather really two diverse methods for how to get to your Galaxy Smartphone’s Clipboard.