You are able to assign small pictures for your contacts in the contact app for your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S9 so you are able to find them a lot quicker than usual.
Take a look at the guide on how you can assign photos to your contacts on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S9.
How To Add Contact Image On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S9
- You must first have the contacts app on Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S9 opened. You will be able to choose the contact you want to assign an image.
- Then click on Edit for the contact you chose in the top right corner. Your edit mode should then be on your contact.
- Click the round camera symbol that is in the middle. This option will open your camera.
- Click on the icon that looks like a small gallery on the lower right side of your screen and choose a photo that you want to assign to the contact.
- You can then have the picture you chose to be on the contact. Once done, the picture will appear for the contact on the Contacts app, VIP display, Phone app, cars hands free, and news app if they are supported.
You should now know how you can assign a specific picture for a contact on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S8.