If you’ve followed our previous tutorials on how to customize the entries from Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus agenda, you probably master most options by now. One thing we haven’t discussed, however, is how to add contact image on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. That way, when you’ll try to access that person’s contact details, or when you’ll have an incoming call from that person, next to the general details, you’ll have this picture on the screen.
We bet you have a few dear persons whose faces will brighten up your day. Let us show you how to see them by adding contact images on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, even when you are miles away from those persons!
How To Add Image To Contact On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Bring up the Contacts app, first;
- Then, scroll down to the contact whose image you’d like to modify;
- Tap on that contact name and access the window with contact details;
- Look at the upper-right area of the contact window, for the Edit option, and select it;
- Next, tap on that symbol with a camera in a circle, which will bring up the Camera app;
- You can use the Camera app to instantly take a picture or, if you already have it, to select the Gallery icon and browse through the stored images;
- Once you find a photo you’d like to add as a contact image, select it and it will be assigned to that person automatically.
In case we needed to specify, now that you’ve found out how to add contact images and put our instructions into practice, you can’t expect for this image to show up in the Contacts app alone!
In fact, wherever that contact will be listed, in the Phone and the Contacts apps, let alone in the VIP display or the news app, even on your car’s monitor, in case that the handsfree has this feature, you’ll get see the contact image on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus!