Did you know that you can add new words to your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus predictive text? With this enabled, you are able to quickly type new words when sending a message. If you would like to add words to your predictive text, follow the steps below.
How To Add Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus Fill In Words On Messaging”
- Tap the Apps tray from the home screen.
- Tap to open the Settings
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap the Settings icon next to ‘Samsung keyboard.’
- Next, make sure the Predictive text toggle is in the ON position. Then tap Predictive text.
- Tap to tick the Personalized data
- Next, you’ll need to follow the steps below to add a new word.
- Go back to the home screen, then tap
- Tap the New message icon.
- Next, tap the new word you’d like to add to predictive text. Then tap ‘see more suggestions, then tap the word you just typed. Your new word will now be added to predictive text.
NOTE: The steps above may slightly differ on newer versions of Android.