Unfortunately, you may experience a time that your Samsung Galaxy S8 or any smartphone will get lost. Since this is the case, you should probably know how you could prepare yourself to find the location of the owner.
There is an option for your Samsung Galaxy S8 to show the text on your lock screen. We will show you how you can add “Info about the owner” on your Samsung Galaxy S8.
How To Add Owner information On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- From your Home screen, have the menu opened and then click on the Settings.
- Choose the “Device Security” menu item and then choose the “Information and App Shortcut”
- Click the “About owner” and the put in the text in your opening text box.
- It is recommended to put the text of “If found, please call: YOUR alternative NUMBER ” Thanks =)”
- Make sure you have the information saved from now on so that it shows up on your lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Now, if you lose your Samsung Galaxy S8 and someone finds it, they can find the information of the owner on the lock screen without unlocking your device. Since they will have the information of the owner, they will be able to contact the owner with the information provided. Now when you lose your device, you will hopefully be able to get it back thanks to a Good Samaritan.