A few set of people enjoy making use of signatures for their messages. As you can make use of them on your emails, even as you can send the emails from a Samsung Galaxy S9 device, don’t you think you can do so with your text messages?
That’s true! Samsung most recent flagships enables you to do so, that is to include a custom signature that will be instantly inserted to every one of your text messages.
Signatures on text messages on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are not as popular as they used to be since most devices running on the Android OS now require users to put it in manually. The tutorial we will be discussing makes it easier to place signatures on your messages.
How To Insert Signatures To SMS On Galaxy S9 & Galaxy S9 Plus
- Head to your smartphone homescreen;
- Get to the App Menu;
- Open the settings page;
- Find the Language and Input Menu and click on it;
- Tick the Samsung Keyboard;
- Find the option tagged as Text Shortcuts;
- Select the Add option at the top right corner and as an alternative to texts for your keyboard application, add a text string.
- You would need to input a word in the area for Quick Access. As an example, you can input : Signatures. Also, an additional word which will show up instantly in the Extended Text Field when put in the Quick Access Field could be Name or Yours sincerely
- Click on the save button and exit the menus.
Going through with these steps creates a unique quick access command which works with your keyboard. All you need to do is open a window and input a particular text. The advantage of using the Samsung keyboard is the signature shortcut key which will input the text message signature on you message app for a Galaxy S9 device.