For those that own the new smartphone from Samsung, you might want to know how to add signature to text messages on Note 9 and Note 8. You can already add a signature to emails, so we’ll explain how you can add text message signatures on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8.
The process to add signature to text message on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8 is not hard to do and we’ll explain how you can do it below. This will allow you to create a custom signature on your phone and make it different from everyone else.
How To Add Signature To Text Messages On Samsung Note 9 and Note 8:
- Power on your Note 8 or Note 9
- From the Home screen, open the Application Menu
- Tap on Settings
- Select on Language & Input menu
- Tap on the Samsung Keyboard
- Find the option that says Text Shortcuts
- Now tap on the Add option, this will allow you to add a text string script as a text shortcut on the keyboard app
- You’ll have to enter a text in the Quick Access field, like “Signature”;
- Then you’ll need to add another text in the Extended Text field, this will show up once you’ve entered the Quick Access field, for example, “Yours sincerely, Name, First Name”;
- Select on Save and exit the Menu.
After you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll know how to add signature to text message on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8.
With the creation of a quick command, you’ll be able to easily add a signature to a text message with this shortcut.