If you’re passionate about taking photographs, you must be familiarized with the camera features of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. You also know that its fewer megapixels, compared to the previous camera module from the Galaxy S9, don’t vouch for lower quality pictures. That’s because the megapixels, as important as they are, aren’t actually the only thing that matters…
For instance, the scenes captured with the Samsung Galaxy S9 camera are visibly brighter and more enchanting to look at. To make it even better, the handset comes with a faster autofocus that empowers the dual pixel camera to set the perfect focus without you having to interfere manually.
Nevertheless, the autofocus and the extra brightness can be easily shadowed by an even more interesting feature, the exposure slider. You might have spotted it when launching the camera app and looking at the available features, but we’d like to say a few words about it in particular.
Want to know how to adjust the exposure of Galaxy S9 camera?
As mentioned, you get to see the exposure slider right within the camera app. Setting it to the right position isn’t too difficult. In fact, you simply have to:
- Tap on the screen of the camera app;
- Hold the tap and gently slide your finger on the screen, up or down, to adjust the picture’s exposure;
- When you’ve decided for the desired exposure, simply put your fingertip on whatever corner of the display, in the camera app;
- Keep your finger there for a few seconds, until the current exposure selection is locked;
- Take the photo and check the results, feeling free to repeat the exposure adjustment steps and retake the picture if you’re not happy with the results.
The simple instructions from above show you that adjusting the camera exposure on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, doesn’t involve the exclusive control of the exposure slider. You can tap anywhere on the screen and the results will be the same.
And you can do all that from the default camera mode, without having to switch to the Pro camera mode, the one you’re probably afraid to try out. But with this simple option at hand, chances are you don’t even need anything else!