Have you ever wanted to adjust screen sensitivity on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus? Screen sensitivity is an important attribute of smartphones. Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus makes use of it, just like any other smart device with a touchscreen, and that’s an undeniable fact.
But making use of a screen that responds to your touches isn’t enough, since the sensitivity has to be set to the right level. Otherwise, you’ll either find yourself having to tap multiple times in a row until the screen picks up your touch command or, on the contrary, discovering that you have barely touched the screen and some app has already been launched.
The latter problem is, perhaps, even more annoying than the first one. And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus seems to be dealing with an oversensitive touchscreen in the nearby of the display’s edge, but also on the touch navigation buttons. As much as you’d like to change your smartphone right now, because of this behavior, we’d like you to give it a second chance. Instead, you might want to try the following adjusting options to adjust screen sensitivity on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- First, consider if there’s any other way you could grip your phone and handle it while touching the screen edges as little as possible – maybe you’re placing your fingers on the screen, accidentally, and you’re not actually having a problem of oversensitivity;
- Second, try using a special smartphone case that will cover and protect the screen edges from accidental touching;
- Third, and this one only applies if you were already using a case, you can try to remove it and see if any changes occur – some cases can actually make your screen more sensitive and, until you really try giving up on it, you might not be able to tell the difference;
- Fourth, you can and you should try using a screen protector – the main functioning principle of this protector is to add extra layers to the screen, in order to reduce its sensitivity and make it respond to a slightly stronger touch pressure;
- Last but not least, you can try to update the operating system – some software updates can even work on reducing the screen sensitivity, particularly when such complaints regarding the TouchWiz technology have been made.
One of these five tips should help you work out the screen sensitivity issue on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Try them out and let us know what helped you most!