When you have taken your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus out of the box and configured it, you had this ringtone set by default. Most users have the curiosity to check out the list of all the other available ringtones for the incoming call notifications.
Do you know how to do that? Have you ever tried it? If you didn’t, you might want to do that soon because you really don’t know what you’re missing on. You may be curious how to assign a ringtone to a contact on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. And with our instructions from below, you will not be able to justify yourself that you didn’t know how to do it!
To Assign A Specific Ringtone To A Galaxy S9 Plus Contact…
- Go to the Contacts app and launch it;
- Browse through your list of contacts until you find one that you’d like to edit the ringtone for;
- Select that contact with one tap;
- Look at the top right corner, for the More button;
- Select the Edit button next to it;
- Scroll down to the Ringtone option;
- Select the Ringtone and, from the list that will extend on your display, pick up your new ringtone;
- Use the Save button to make these changes permanent;
- Leave the settings when you’ve made up your mind.
The steps outlined for you in this section should be repeated with every new contact you wish to edit. Now that you know how to assign ringtones to contact on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus agenda, you’re free to start playing!