You may have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus and you are curious how you can either use or get rid of the “Unknown Caller ID” option. This option allows callers to contact someone without letting them know who you are because it will not display your caller ID on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
The other persons screen will see either “Unknown” or “Private Number” on their screen. Follow the instructions if you want to use the block caller ID feature on the Samsung Galaxy S8 below.
How To Block Caller ID On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Have the Phone app open.
- Click on “More” that is in the top of your screen on the right.
- Choose Settings when the pop-up menu shows up.
- Choose “Other Settings” in the other menu.
- Click on the “Your Phone Number” and choose one of the options of Network Standard, Hide Number, Show Number Select.
- Click on the Hide Number option.
Now when you make a call on your device in the future, people will not be able to see your number but instead a blocked number.