For those that own the new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, it’s a good idea to know how to block incoming calls on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus. You may be getting constant calls from numbers that you do not want to talk to. If this is the case, you are able to block their numbers on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
How to Block Incoming Callers On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus
- The Phone app should be opened.
- Choose More that is at the top right of your screen.
- Choose Settings
- Click on Call Blocking
- Select Block List
- Select “More” located at the upper-right corner.
- You can click on the plus sign once you have put in the number that you want to have blocked.
- Your Phone app should be opened.
- In your Recent list, click on a phone number.
- Choose the More option that is in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Add to Block List.
Your voicemail will be the only thing that people that you have blocked will be able to talk to once they are on the list. You will not be notified when they call but you will be notified that they have called after.