Did you know that your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus or Galaxy S9 comes with a compass. It’s a good idea to learn how to calibrate compass on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Here you will learn how the Galaxy S9 Plus or Galaxy S9 compass can be calibrated, and thereafter you will be able to use the compass feature on your phone.
How To Calibrate Compass On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Put on the phone
- Tap on the phone app
- Ensure keypad is switched on
- Key in *#0#
- Select the “Sensor” tile
- Identify the “Magnetic Sensor”
- Ensure the axis is all moved
- Move the compass sensor to calibrate the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus or Galaxy S9.
- To exit the service, hit the back button severally.
The above steps will let you know how you can successfully calibrate Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.