For those that own the new Samsung smartphone, you could want to know how to calibrate Compass on Note 8. Without the calibration of Compass on Samsung Note 8 and Note 9, you won’t be able to use Note 8 compass properly and you’ll be going in the incorrect direction.
Don’t worry, we’ll be explaining below how you can calibrate compass on Note 9/Note 8and start using it without any problems
Calibrating Compass on Samsung Note 8 and Note 9:
- Power on your Note 8 or Note 9
- From the home screen open the Phone app
- Go to the keypad and type in *#0*#
- Select on “sensor”
- Find “Magnetic Sensor”
- Move the compass sensor to calibrate Note 8 compass
- No exit out and go back to the home screen to finish the calibration process
Once you’ve followed the instructions from above, you’ll be able to calibrate compass on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8.