Majority of the Samsung Note 8 and Note 9 smartphone users do not know how to use or add the compass feature on their smartphone which they recently purchased. Methods on how to calibrate the compass on Note 9 and Note 8 will be demonstrated below. From that point onward, you will have the capacity to utilize your Samsung Note 8 or Note 9 Compass feature.
Calibrating the Compass on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8:
- Be perfectly sure that your Samsung Note 8 or Note 9 is turned on;
- Select the telephone application once you are on the home page;
- The keypad should also be switched on;
- Type in *#0*#
- Select the “sensor” tile;
- Check for the “Magnetic Sensor”
- The axis ought to be fully moved for your Samsung Note 8 or Note 9;
- Calibrate your smartphone by moving the compass sensor;
- Keep on tapping the Back button with the goal that the service can be left.
After you follow the process above, you would now be able to calibrate compass on Samsung Note 9 and Note 8.