The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and Galaxy S9 come with tools for transferring data like videos and images from one device to another. Some of the devices are the Bluetooth that is commonly used for the purpose. The owners of the smartphone will want to use the Bluetooth device on their phones but do not know where to begin. It’s a good idea to know how to change Bluetooth name on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
The name of your Bluetooth device will always be “Samsung Galaxy S9” and it is a common thing for all the users to always want to change the name to something else. To change name of Bluetooth on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, here are the steps:
How To Change Bluetooth Name On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Switch the Galaxy S9 “ON”
- Find the menu on the home screen.
- While on the settings find the device information.
- Tap on the “device name” as you are able to identify.
- A screen will come up that will allow changing the name of your device to any name that you want.
To be assured that you have done this successfully, now you can try to connect the Galaxy S9 to another device the name that you gave your Bluetooth should appear on the other device connected to yours.
Once you’ve completed the instructions, you’ll know how to change Bluetooth name on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.