From adjusting the display brightness to changing the system fonts and their size, a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will only give you so much flexibility and freedom of choice. In today’s article, we will focus on the latter aspect, however, precisely because it should help you significantly improve your experience.
With the right font and size, you will not only enjoy using your smartphone more… You will also make everything more readable and ease the navigation, spotting whatever you need much faster through the tangled menus.
How To Change Font Size And Style On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Navigate to the main Settings menu of the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus;
- Enter the Display section;
- Select the Font menu listed in there;
- Change the default font into one of the available predefined options and adjust its size however you see fit;
- Tap on the Done button and leave the menus.
It can’t be any simpler than that, right? The only downside of it is that there aren’t too many fonts and styles to choose from – at least not at this stage. So, while you can use the preview option available under the Font menu to get a glimpse of how your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus would look with the predefined fonts, there’s another thing you might want to try.
It involves the Play Store, where you can run a search with the keyword “Download fonts” and add, for free or for a moderate fee, new fonts and styles to your smartphone. Go ahead and have a look at all these!