If you never get tired of learning new things about Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you’re probably quite busy… With all the options that Samsung is offering its users, one could say that there’s really always something new to find out. From this category, today, we’d like to walk you through the options of customizing the device from the perspective of changing font style on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Looks matter, even in writing, which is why so many people are excited about using different Emojis on their smartphones, Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus. But before you get to that part, master the basics. Your smartphone can give you cool options, free or paid. You just need to know where to look for it and, as you can suspect, we’re going to take care of it all. Stick with us and learn a new, useful lesson on how to change font styles on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Before looking for New Fonts, Check Out The Default Font Styles On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus!
It may not seem much, but when you weren’t even aware that you have this option, the 5 default fonts that you can choose from will pleasantly surprise you. To get to the point, these fonts are listed underneath the Fonts menu, on the Display tab of the device’s General Settings. You probably have a clue on how to get there, but let us help you refresh your memory on changing font styles on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Unlock your phone and extend the Notification Tray, swiping top to bottom with one of your fingers;
- Select the icon for Settings, that small gear icon that sits at the upper right corner;
- As suggested, from there, navigate to Display and, finally, to Fonts;
- In there, you can adjust the font size from the dedicated font size slider, looking at the preview section to see how it will look in the end, if you settle for that selection;
- When you’ve selected the font size, you can save it all from the Done button and return to using your smartphone.
If You’re Not Happy With The Options, Download New, Free Fonts On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus!
Aside from the paid fonts that you can get from the Fonts menu, you have some free alternatives waiting for you to try them out. If you’re interested, follow our lead:
- Return to the Notification Tray with one finger swipe;
- Navigate all the way to the Fonts menu (<< Display << Settings);
- Hit the Download Fonts option available in there;
- Once you’re redirected to the Play Store, tap on Free;
- Hit the Download icon from the proximity of the Samsung Sans label;
- Then, tap on Fonts to be redirected to the special Fonts Settings page;
- Finally, hit Samsung Sans and choose the font style that you prefer.
With these steps in mind, feel free to repeat the action whenever you feel like trying new fonts on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus!