Its Samsung`s top priority to enable the users of their phones several alternatives on how to customize their phones. A lot of our focus has been on how you can make your ringtone customized, how to customize the features of your lock screen, not forgetting how the vibration patterns can be personalized.
In this section, we will explain to you how you can change font styles on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Probably you might have never had a thought about the fonts on your phone. But did you know that the font on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus phone will instantly change its appearance and feel? This also applies with different Emojis on Galaxy S9 Plus and Galaxy S9.
There are several reasons as to why you will want to try this customizable feature including aesthetic reasons, being able to easily read and access information and also enjoying a font that you can easily read. Below you can learn how to change font styles on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Change Fonts And Font Size On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
This can be easily done under the general settings of your device and specifically by accessing the display section where you will see the special menu for fonts. Through the special menus, you can be able to set a different font size, explore pre-defined fun fonts, and also you can buy additional fonts from the App store. Here is a guide on how to do this.
- Return to your phones home screen
- Open the notification shade by swiping down from the top of the phone screen.
- Select the Settings icon
- Tap on the Display Menu command
- Select Font
- Using the font size slider increase or decrease the size of phone font by dragging the slider to the right or to the left. While doing this, use the preview changes option to see how the font will look like.
- After settling on the preferred font hit the Done button to set the changes
How To Download Free Fonts For Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Although we mentioned earlier that Fonts menu allows you to select several paid fonts, this doesn’t mean you cannot download new free fonts for your phone. Here is a guide on how you will be able to achieve this.
- Slide Down from the top of the screen to display the notification shade
- Select the settings icon
- Select the display icon
- Tap on the fonts menu
- Tick or tap Download Fonts so that you are directed to Samsung’s App Store
- Tick or pick the free apps
- Check for the Download icon
- Select the Fonts to be redirected to fonts settings page
- To select the fonts that suit you tap on Samsung Sans.
This is the guide that will allow you to download and try out the new fonts for Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.