For those that have recently bought the new smartphone from Samsung, you might want to know how to change fonts on Note 8. Being able to change font on Note 8 is a specialty of Samsung as they’ve always focused on allowing users to have a customized phone based on their needs.
If you’d like to know about the Note 8 font change, follow the instructions below to learn how to do this. It’s extremely easy and only takes a few minutes to make the changes that’ll make your phone more personal.
How to change Note 8 fonts and change font size on Samsung Note 8
The way that you can change Note 8 fonts is be opening Settings and browsing for an option that says Fonts under the Display section. Once you get there, you’ll have the option to change font size on Note 8 and font styles as well. Follow these steps to make the changes:
- From the Home screen swipe down from the top to access Notifications;
- Select on Settings;
- Tap on Display menu;
- Select the Font option;
- Here you can slide the font size bar to either the right or left, to decrease or increase font size;
- Figure out the size of the font you want to use and select on the Done button.
How to download new, free fonts for Note 8
In addition to the standard default fonts that come with the Note 8, you’re also able to download free fonts on Samsung Note 8. This is how you get free fonts on Note 8:
- Go to Notification shade by swiping down from the top of the screen;
- Select Settings;
- Select Display;
- Tap on the Font menu;
- Tap on Download Fonts;
- You’ll now go to the App Store
- Tap on Free;
- Browse and tap on the Download icon;
- Select on Fonts and then you’ll be redirected to the Fonts settings page;
- Select on the font that you’d like to use.
After you’ve followed the steps above, you’ll know how to change fonts on Samsung Note 8. In addition, you’ll be able to change font size on Note 8 and download free fonts as well for your smartphone.