The Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8 have the chance to use a multi-tasked messaging app. This term may not be wrongly used because the phone has an inbuilt application for the texts that has really impressed some of the users who have sent their happy relations with the device. This is because the manufacturers of the Galaxy S8+ Plus have given its users the opportunity to change from the default text message app to the others that can be downloaded. This manual will explain how to change the default app text messaging application.
Although before you continue the “Messages” app in the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus has greater features than those that are available from the third party apps, so before you proceed to download them you have to check on their capability so as to be sure that you are getting an app that is distinct from the default app of the Galaxy S8+ Plus.
From the Play Store you can always get some text apps for the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus that you can also personalize its features ranging from font, themes, colors, message bubbles, and much that are better placed to improve your experience with the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
How To Change Galaxy S8+ Plus Text Message Application:
- Go to Google play store and choose from the many apps for texts messaging. Find the most popular like the Textra, GoSMS, and others of the sort but it is good to look at those with good reviews.
- To change the default app message, simply tap on the app of your choice and then download it. Thereafter you have to make it the default app and if you have difficulties doing this, then here are the instructions and guidelines on how to make this process successful.
- Navigate to the settings and find “Device Button” and proceed to the apps
- Find the “Default Apps” key and tap to continue
- Scroll to see the “Messaging app” and touch to effect the change of default in the Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Another screen will be opening for the user to make a choice from the ones you have downloaded in the case you made more than two of them.
In the case where you choose the Text, it will mean that you will be receiving all the notifications from this app for texting and there will be no double receipt of notifications since for now, this is your demonstrative default messaging application for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8 Smartphone.