Some of the users may not be contented with the sounds that the Galaxy S8 makes when a text message gets into the phone. The good thing is that you can change this depending on your preference.
It is assumed that before you apply any changes by following steps that are yet to be given below, that you are using the default text message app because they will not work on any other.
How To Change Galaxy S8+ Plus Text Message Ringtone:
- Set Text Message Ringtone to Default Sounds
- Go to the message app
- On the top right side of the screen tap “More”
- Tap “Settings” then you go for “notifications”
- From here you have to select “Notifications Sounds”
- Select the ringtone and notification sound you want to use on your Galaxy S8+ Plus and the complete the process by pressing the “Ok” button
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why is it that my notifications and some message settings in my Galaxy S8 Gray?
This is caused by the fact that the messaging is not set as the default app for your messages in the Galaxy S8+ Plus and Galaxy S8.You may be required to set the messaging app in the Smartphone as you’re your default App. This feature can be activated by tapping on the “Messaging App” and set it as your app default.