The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus devices have high complexity and therefore no question about them looks strange. Most of the times, users will discover new features or bump into different problems now and then. Therefore, you might see one user with a different customized screen saver on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus from what you have and wish to have yours changed.
Through this tutorial, you will not only find a guide on how to change the background wallpaper, but we will also show you how you can change screen saver on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. Note that regardless of your experience in Android, these basic features require some tweaks, and here we will share some of them.
To begin with, there’s an ability to use different wallpapers on lock screen and the home screen of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Change Screensaver On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Find an empty spot on your home screen
- Click it and hold it to access the editing screen.
- On that view, you will see an icon that is labeled wallpapers
- For pre-defined background wallpapers, select the wallpaper icon
- Pick one of them as per your preferences.
- if none of them fits your preferences, you can use the view gallery option so that you can browse for other downloaded photos on your device and pick them.
- Select set as wallpaper once you have decided on the best photo to use.
Note that you can as well download wallpapers from the web. Alternatively, you can make use of the third-party applications such as Zedge which can help you with wallpapers for changing screen savers on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Change Lock Screen On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Access the wallpaper section from the phones home screen
- The top left corner should display menu labeled as home screen once you are in the wallpaper section.
- Click on the top left corner to expand the menu options which include;
- Home Screen;
- Lock Screen;
- Home and Lock Screens
- Tap on Lock Screen
- To identify your preferred wallpaper for the lock screen follow steps from above
- You have the option to pick pre-installed wallpapers or you can browse the gallery to pick desired images or photos.
- Tap on set wallpaper once you are ready
- Exit this view by clicking on the back key.
With this knowledge on how to set lock screen and home screen wallpapers, you would also like to know how you can prepare favorite images in advance. You can download customized wallpapers from Google Play Store which offers live wallpapers which will move as you change the display included. Zedge is also an option you need to try based on its familiarity with wallpapers and also the customization features.