Samsung Note 8 are complex smartphones that there’s hardly a strange question about any of these devices. Users come across different problems or discover new features when going through the settings most of the time. And this is just a myth, it is not the case, these phones are quite simple but come with a lot of features and that is why you need to explore every feature it comes with.
Today we will learn how to change the screensaver for Samsung Note 8. This will allow you to customize your phone and have any picture as your screensaver. We will focus on these two features:
How to change the background wallpaper
- Go to your home screen.
- Find some blank area, tap and hold on it for a few seconds.
- An editing screen will pop up. You will find an option for wallpaper at the bottom of the screen, tap on it.
- There, you will get a lot of wallpaper by Samsung, select any of these you like.
- If you don’t like any of these and want a customize wallpaper for your screen. Tap on “View Gallery” and browse for the image you want as your screensaver.
- Select the image you like and tap “Set wallpaper”. This will be applied to both home screen as well as lock screen.
- All done. Get back to your home screen.
How to set up a different background for lock screen
If you want a different image on your lock screen, follow these steps:
- Go again to the home screen. Look for black space, tap and hold for a few seconds to you end up getting the wallpaper menu.
- Look for the “Home Screen” and tap. It will be at the top left corner of the screen.
- You will find three different options there. That includes:
- Home screen.
- Lock screen.
- Home screen and Lock screen.
- Tap on the lock
- Select the wallpaper that you want to set on your home screen. You can select the wallpaper either from the gallery or from the wallpapers already available for Samsung smartphones.
- Tap on “Set wallpaper”.
- All done enjoy!
If you don’t want to set your image or any wallpaper from the list as your screensaver, you are equipped with a billion other options one of the best options is to download Zedge. It is a 3rd party app that can be downloaded easily from the play store.
It provides unlimited wallpapers, live wallpapers and a lot of customization tools. Try this app and enjoy new and cool wallpapers every day.
Enjoy your Samsung phone!