These days, it’s almost impossible to find a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus owner who also uses a wristwatch. Having the time and date information at your fingertip, on the display of your smartphone, right on the lock screen but also on the home screen, is one of the most practical aspects of using a smartphone. It is always good to know how to change time on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Now, just because you can see these details all the time doesn’t mean that, when you really want to make a change, you know how to do it. And in case you’re wondering when could you possibly want to make such a change, let us say two words to you: traveling abroad.
That’s right, whenever you leave the country and switch to a different time zone or you need to rely on some special daylight savings, you might want to check up on your time settings. If your device doesn’t have Wi-Fi and can’t connect to the server for the required updates, you’ll have to handle the updates yourself, manually. It’s not difficult at all, you’ll see!
How To Change Time And Date On Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Head to the main screen;
- Swipe down the notification shade;
- Extend the Settings section from the gear icon;
- Select the Date & Time entry;
- Tap on Automatic Date and Time to turn off the automatic update by the network;
- Select the Set Date option, next;
- Use the available arrows to change the date;
- Use the Set button to save it;
- Select the Set Time option, finally;
- Use the available arrows to edit the time;
- Don’t forget to hit the Set button one more time.
Do this whenever the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus need a time change and it will work like charm!