The owners of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus may want to personalize their gadgets to suit their preferences by moving widgets from one position to another. There are two main ways to change the positions of icons on the home screen of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Here is an explanation on how to move apps and icons on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
Adding a Widget
- Place your index finger and thumb and pinch the screen of the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus, though this can be difficult and impossible but it as if pinching this will work.
- Several options will be displayed on the screen for you to choose from and you will be able to see “Widgets” then tap on it.
- Long press on the widget that you want to drag to your own desired position,
- So far you have completed the activity.
Deleting a Widget
- Long press on the widget you wish to delete
- Continue holding on the widget as you drag it to “Trash”