Are you interested in learning how to remove and clear the history in the Google Play Store on your Galaxy S8? For many users, being able to clear their Google Play history means that they can remove traces of any recent app searches, or remove traces of any recent purchases. If you’ve recently made a search for something you’d not like another person to see, then the guide below will help you out.
The Google Play search history works similarly to your normal Google search history. For example, if you search something on your Galaxy S8, all other devices that are tied to your Google account will be able to see that search. This gives you even more reason to want to clear your Google Play Store history. In the steps below, we’ll explain how you can remove any previous history on your Google Play Store account.
How to remove & clear history in Google Play Store on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
- Make sure your Galaxy S8/S8+ Plus is switched on.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Place a finger on the left side of the screen, and swipe it to the middle.
- Scroll down and tap the “settings” option.
- Tap the ”Clear Local Search History” option.
- You’ll now notice that all of your searches have been deleted.
We hope this guide has helped to teach you how to clear your Google Play search history.