To cope up with the trend in this rapidly progressive world Samsung has provided many features that are just awesome. One of them is running two apps at a single time. It has provided the opportunity to shift between one to another in a faster way.
But keeping some apps opened is going to give you hanging related issues too. In this case, you will learn how to turn off the apps to save battery and keep the performance enhanced.
Samsung has provided the opportunity to close the apps that are using much battery that they usually do while they are closed. It is really simple and below what is the process is described in brief.
The process of closing apps in Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Just turn the device on first.
- You have to access some of the apps to try this on. And then just do a regular minimize.
- In the left side of your phones home screen, there is a soft key. Just press that.
- Now you have to select the app which you want to close from the opened ones.
- Now it is up to you in which side you want to thumbnail your app to close it.
There are many phones which are getting hanged due to unnecessary use of RAM and some of the phones are facing this problem to a broader extent. It is this easy to be done.