The title of this article is clear, just like the reason why you are here, reading it. Many people want to connect their smartphones to their work or personal computers, not just the Samsung Galaxy A9, A8, A7, A6, A5, A4, A3 users. And the truth is that the process, once you have the required software, will go smoothly. Plus, there’s more than one way to do it.
If you too want to connect a Samsung Galaxy A9, A8, A7, A6, A5, A4, A3 to a PC, you can use a dedicated software, from the Samsung website. There are versions for both Windows and Mac devices, so it doesn’t really matter what kind of computer you have. Moreover, your smartphone can support quite a long list of different file formats…
- You’re looking at any of the following audio files: WAV, AAC, MP3, AAC+, AMR-NB, eAAC+, MIDI, AMR-WB, QCELP, XMF, EVRC, FLAC< OGG, WMA;
- And any of the following video files: H.263, H.264, Divx, MPEG4, VC-1, VP8, as well as the 3gp, mp4, wmw, 3g2 formats.
Method #1 – Connect Samsung Galaxy A9, A8, A7, A6, A5, A4, A3 to a PC:
- First, download and install the USB drivers that you need for this particular smartphone (this is necessary only for the Windows devices, not for Mac devices);
- Second, use a USB cable to connect the smartphone to the PC;
- Follow the prompts from the next window;
- Drag down the notification area and start making your desired selections.
Method #2 – Connect Samsung Galaxy A9, A8, A7, A6, A5, A4, A3 to a PC:
- Take the USB cable and plug one end into your computer and the other end into your phone;
- You’ll see a new window popping up on the display of the phone;
- Select the option to Connect USB Storage;
- Hit the OK button;
- Go to your PC and select the option to Open Folder To View Files;
- Now you can start browsing the content of your smartphone right from your computer.
With these simple instructions, you’ll be able to connect any Samsung Galaxy A9, A8, A7, A6, A5, A4, A3 to any computer. Enjoy!