For those that are interested to know how to set up Samsung Galaxy S8 to a PC computer, this article will help you just that. It is really easy to connect Galaxy S8 to PC with the right software. Follow the guide below to learn the two best methods of connecting a Galaxy S8 to a PC.
To enable the connection of Galaxy S8 to PC, use a software that allows for the transfer of music, videos as well as photos between Galaxy S8 and computer. To get this app, for both Windows and Mac, you can visit the Samsung website.
If you have a computer with USB-C slots, then using this USB adapter for with HDMI and USB 3.0 is a great option.
The file formats supported by the Galaxy S8
The Galaxy S8 smartphone supports all formats in the category of:
WAV, MP3, AAC, Eaac+, AAC+, AMR-NB, MIDI, XMF, QCELP, WMA, OGG, AMR-WB, EVRC and FLAC.
Video files that are supported include;
H.263, Divx, MPEG4, H.264, VP8, VC-1 (format; 3gp, 3gp2, mp4 and wmv)
Connecting Samsung Galaxy S8 to PC
- Download and install all the USB drivers for your Galaxy S8. If you are using a Mac, you don’t require installing any software.
- Connect your Galaxy S8 to your PC using a USB cable.
- A window will pop up on your Galaxy S8 smartphones screen. Drag down the notification area and make a selection of your choosing.
Connecting Samsung Galaxy S8 to a PC
- Use a USB cable to connect your Galaxy phone to a computer.
- When a window shows up on the screen of your Galaxy S8 smartphone, drag down the notification area and choose a selection.
- Connect with USB storage
- Press OK
- Press the Open folder option on your computer to view files
Those two guidelines should successfully allow you to connect your Galaxy S8 to your PC without a glitch.