If you would like to organize your handset Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus adding folders would be the great idea for you if you don’t have the prior experience of using Samsung Handset. For organizing things creating folder on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is a better idea and that also prove a little bit personality of the user of the handset. There are many ways for creating folders and also creating it even into a folder. Here in this post we will try to make it clear about creating a folder on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
New folder creation in Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus may seem quite difficult to someone. But in fact it is very simple. Just you have to hold on the app and tap on the top of another app which one you want to keep in the same folder. You are able to move any apps you want into the first folder.
You may also change the folder name if you want. Another process of making new folder in your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus has been discussed here.
Different Way To Create Folder On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Turn on your smartphone
- In the home screen touch and hold any of your chosen apps.
- When the app is highlighted you can select other apps you want to keep in the same folder, just drag the app over another app.
- You can edit the New Folder name.
- Select the option leveled as Done.
- Now you are able to keep your chosen apps in your chosen folders.
Following all the steps should let you know about creating new folders on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.