If you have a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone, you may be looking for ways through which you can customize the notification bar on the smartphone. The notification bar menu grants you quick access to the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings among other settings.
In the guide below, we shall take you through a simple process of customizing the notifications bar and how you can change the arrangement in the slide down bar and the notification drawer for both the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
If you have used the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus plus severally, you must have noticed by now that pull-down bar for the notifications is usually inclusive of a number of toggles for various settings. Depending on your carrier, there might be an option to adjust your screen’s brightness.
Pulling down the notifications bar, you should be able to gain access to the Quick Settings menu. From here, you will be able to make changes to the notifications bar on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus. If you would like to master the process of editing and setting a personal notification bar on your Galaxy S8 smartphone, simply follow the guide provided below.
Customizing the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus Notifications bar:
- Power on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone
- Slide down the notification bar and then click on the squares icon at top right of the screen. This will give you access to the Quick Settings. Alternatively, simply slide down the screen from the top to down.
- Click on the pencil to select it, it is at the top of the display.
- Go to the Notification Panel, depending on the wireless carrier that your are connected to, to edit the location settings. From here, you can now eliminate the slider for adjusting the brightness from the bar. You can also set the every quick setting that you would like to customize.
- Press and hold the toggle you would like to remove, once the toggle is highlighted, drag it and drop it at the position you want it to appear.
Once you complete this simple process, you will be able to see your favorite toggles and settings for the active buttons that you customized. You will see this list whenever you slide down the notification bar and the Quick settings menu which should be able to get access by simply swiping using your two fingers.