Its good thing and people like it to customize lock screen on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, which you normally see when using your widgets and icons on your Galaxy S9 phone. Through a variety of methods, it is easy to customize the lock screen and whatever is on the lock screen on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
You will need to head to the setting area and access the lock screen where you can add a variety of features to your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phone’s lock screen.
- Dual clock: It enables you to compare two different time intervals; where you could be traveling to and the time at home.
- Size of the clock: It easy to customize the clock’s size.
- Date of appearance: If you check its box, you will be able to view the current date.
- Shortcut for Camera: You can choose to unlock this feature instantly.
- Information of Owner: It allows you to view on the lock screen the twitter, Facebook handles, and other useful information.
- Effect Unlock: It gives a different look due to the animation effects capabilities.
- Additional Info: The lock screen can also allow you to adjust the weather or pedometer.
Changing Galaxy S9 Lock Screen Wallpaper:
Changing wallpaper of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus phone involves similar steps like one of the other Galaxy models. You will be shown the edit mode when you click and hold the space of the home screen. The edit mode will enable you to change the home screen, widgets, settings and wallpaper. In this case, you will have to select “wallpaper” and afterward “Lock screen”.
There are a variety of wallpapers to choose from that you can utilize on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. You have the liberty to expand your options to more images in case you don’t prefer the provided options. From the set of wallpaper, you will have to decide on which wallpaper you desire.