The toggles suggested in the title of this tutorial refer to the quick access options that any Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus must offer you. These settings and options, or their dedicated icons to be more specific, are visible within the Notification Drawer. Those icons that show up when you swipe down with one finger are, however, only a small part of the selection of options.
Aside from turning On and Off the Wi-Fi, the Bluetooth, and whatever else you have in there, you can swipe down with two fingers and reach to an even longer list of options. Today, we’re going to show you how to adjust the options that show up in this long list, a list that is also known as the Quick Settings menu.
Of course, Samsung already filled up all those places with the toggles thought to be of most interest for most Galaxy S9 users. But if that list doesn’t exactly reflect your needs and preferences, you’re only minutes away from fixing it. Follow our instructions on how to customize toggles on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus and you won’t regret it!
Are You Ready To Customize Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus toggles?
- Then you’d better begin by unlocking the phone;
- Stop by the Home Screen, just to pull down the Notification Drawer – swipe from up to down, with one finger, starting at the top of the display;
- Next, select the squares icon located at the top right and make sure you’ve got to the Quick Settings window;
- In there, use the Pencil icon located, again, at the top of the screen;
- At this point, you need to reach the Notification Panel’s edit settings, something that might require slightly different steps, depending on what wireless carrier you have;
- Within those settings, use the dedicated sliders and toggles to adjust the brightness of the display and all the other quick settings buttons – long press the toggles you wish to remove and drag & drop them wherever you want, once they’re highlighted.
All these changes will become visible among the Active buttons displayed whenever you pull down the Notification Drawer and the Quick Settings section. So, whether you’re swiping down with one or with two fingers, go ahead and take control of the options that you get to see in there! If you have other questions as well, send us a message on how to customize Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus toggles.