Just like you have a lot of reasons for wanting to install new apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, you may have many other reasons for wanting to get rid of them. Whether you got bored, you no longer need it, or you’ve realized it’s taking you too much storage space, you can easily delete an app from your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. And then repeat the steps and delete another app. And so far, and so on, until you remain with a perfectly functional smartphone that enjoys extra storage space. Here’s how:
- Unlock the display and head to the Home screen;
- Select the Apps icon from the bottom of the main panel;
- Within the list of apps, browse until you find the one that you want to remove;
- When you find it, tap and hold on it;
- You’ll notice a grid of shrink icons on the screen and a bar of options at the top of the screen;
- Drag the app that you still hold, towards the top of the screen, and only release it on the Uninstall button;
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete that app.
Right after that confirmation, the app will be officially uninstalled from your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Proceed the same with all the other apps that you no longer need.