How do you like the thought of using two apps simultaneously? We’re not talking about a computer, but about your smartphone. Whether it’s an Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you can run two apps at the same time, provided you familiarize yourself with the Split Screen view and the Multi Window mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
You’ll have to expect that not all the apps currently running on your smartphone can work properly on the Split Screen view – some of them really need to extend on the full screen. But those who do work in Split Screen on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus will offer you an enchanting experience. If only you’d knew how to make use of this great feature… What would it take and where should you start from?
In order to do Multi Window on Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you must first enable it:
- Swipe down from the top of the Home Screen, using just one finger, to extend the Notification Shade;
- Next, use the Settings icon to access the general settings of your phone;
- Within the Settings menu, select the Device tab;
- Afterward, select the Multi Window option;
- Finally, look at the toggle associated with the Multi Window feature, displayed at the top-right corner, and tap on it;
- Once you’re sure that the Multi Window option is set to On, you can leave the settings – pay attention to also check the “Open in multi-window view” option if you want to make this your default operation mode!
Checking if you can use the Multi Window mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus or not is as simple as it was to activate it. After the steps that we just described to you, a grey semicircle should already be visible on your phone’s screen. Consequently, every time when you will tap on that circle, you will bring up the Split Scree on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
With this mode active and enabled on the screen, simply drag and drop the two apps you’d like to run at the same time. Feel free to give more screen space to one of the two apps, by dragging and sliding up or down that circle from the middle of the screen.
Try following these instructions and do tell us if you need more assistance on how to do Multi Window on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus or Galaxy S9!