Downloading ringtones for Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is not something that only kids and teenagers do. It’s something that anyone who appreciates and loves good music does. It’s something that you too will want to do, as soon as you have made a mental association between someone special in your life and a just as special song. This is why you should learn how to download ringtones to Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
If you want to be reminded of your loved ones with special ringtones that start the moment your friends or relatives reach out to you… Then all you really have to do is to learn how to download ringtones to Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
This is not a fancy or complicated process and it can actually be applied to new contacts and to new types of notifications, like the ones of incoming messages or alarms. Now, how excited are you about this possibility of customizing every single contact in your agenda? Are you eager to make it more personal and enjoyable?
Simply stick to our step-by-step instructions from below. Apply it with one contact, the one you’d like to personalize most. See what you get and, the moment you convince yourself that it’s worth the effort of replicating these steps, go on and do it for other contacts as well.
How To Download Free Ringtones To Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus…
- Unlock the phone and start the Dialer app;
- Switch to your contacts list and select the first contact you wish to edit;
- Tap on the pen-shaped icon, to begin the editing process;
- Tap on the Ringtone button;
- A popup will cover your display next, showing all the available ringtones;
- Browse, listen to, and select the ringtone you like best;
- Or feel free to use the Add button in order to select any other song stored on your device;
- Save the changes and leave the settings after that.
If you liked this new experience and you want to set custom ringtones for more contacts, repeat these steps on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Now you know how to download and set up new ringtones, you just need the time to adjust your agenda.