Using a Galaxy S8 or the Galaxy S8+ Plus can be a tricky affair especially if you want to us use the alarm. The S8’s alarm clock works great in helping you wake up o n time to complete dome chores. The clock may also be used as a stop watch which helps you keep track of the time you spend while running.
On the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus, you will find an awesome snooze feature. This feature is great especially if you are staying at a hotel that does not have a clock.
The guide provided here will teach you about setting, editing and deleting alarm clocks with the in-built widgets. The guide will also teach you how to make use of the snooze feature available the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus Samsung smartphone.
Managing alarms on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus
If you want to create an alarm for the first time, go to the Apps and from here locate the Clock and the choose Create. You can adjust the following options to your preferred settings.
- Time – To adjust the time, touch the down or up arrows. Click on the AM or PM to toggle between the times of the day.
- Alarm type- From here, you should be able to set the way the set alarm sounds when activated. This will vary between the sound, vibration, or a combination of both sound and vibration.
- Alarm repeat- Under this option you will be able to select the days on which you would like the set alarm to ring without have to reset it. Check the box designated as Repeat Weekly if you want the alarm to repeat on some days of the week that you have selected.
- Alarm Volume- This is a simple option that allows you to increase the volume of the alarm especially if you are a heavy sleeper.
- Alarm Tone- The tone of the alarm is the sound file that plays when the alarm is activated. You can customize this option and select any sound file from your music files.
- Name- You can use the name option to set a very specific name for the alarm you have set.
- Snooze- The toggle can be touched to turn the feature either on or off. Click on the Snooze feature so as to adjust settings and you can also set the interval for the snoozing. You set the interval to 3, 5, 10, 15 or 30. You can also repeat the snooze several times.
Setting the Snooze feature
If you would like to know how to turn on the Snooze feature on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus simply touch and then swipe the yellow “ZZZ” sign in any given direction. You ought to first set the snooze feature in the alarm settings.
Deleting of an Alarm
The process of deleting an alarm is very simple, all you need to do is go to the alarm menu, touch and hold the particular alarm you would like to delete. Touch on the Clock if you would like to turn off the alarm and save it to be used at a later time.