If you love taking many photos and would like to know how quickly you can edit them in the Gallery App, we shall show you how. There is an Image Editor tool which enables you to edit all your photos taken using your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
How editing photos using the gallery app guide is accomplished
To begin with, power on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus. From the gallery app, choose the image you would like to edit. There should be a menu bar at the lower half of your screen from which you should select on Edit and choose Photo Editor. This will pop up a photo editor
Features to use in the photo editor
- Cropping, rotation and mirroring which form under adjustment
- Under toning you can change the brightness, saturation and contrast of the image.
- Here you will find a number of effects to select for into your image including grayscale, nostalgia or stardust among others.
- Options for drawing on the image are also available. For the S pen however, you will need to download the SDK.
- Blurring, Red-Eye Correction among other portrait options
The steps illustrated above should be sufficient in helping you to edit your photos taken on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus smartphone by simply using the Gallery app.