Checking the time is one of those things we do a thousand times a day. If you’re tired of doing it late in the night, when you need to unlock the screen just to see the watch, and the light is bothering your eyes, you should try the night clock alternative.
Your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+, just like many other devices, has this option that lets you display the time on the screen, permanently, between certain hours of the night. Of course, you can manually select the timeframes when you want the night clock to be active.
How To Activate S8 Night Clock On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Plus:
- Start from the Home screen of the device, the main panel;
- Access the general Menu;
- Select the Settings icon to get to the general Settings;
- From there, navigate to the section dedicated to the Display features;
- You’ll see an option labeled as Night Clock in that menu;
- Tap on it and, from there, use the dedicated controller to turn on the night watch;
- Set the time when the clock should turn on and the time when it should turn off, like in the morning.
Following these simple steps, when the night will come, at the selected hour, the Samsung Galaxy S8 or Samsung Galaxy S8+ will automatically display the clock on the screen.