Majority of the Smartphone users lack a clear distinction between day and night modes. Therefore, while using the phone at night, because you just have to do it, these users aren’t very happy with how the phone acts in poor lighting conditions. As per Google`s talks, through the latest Android upgrade this will be fixed. However, as it is commonly known, beta is the only one that features Night Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It is not included in the latest official Android OS that was released. Therefore, to give an answer, you could give a trial to one thing. However, let’s first discuss the night mode a little longer.
Definition Of Night Mode On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
If you are hearing of the night mode for your first time, it is a feature that is specially intended to allow the users of Android to be able to get rid of the blue light emissions on their Smartphone screens. Through this, the common eye fatigue and brain stimulation will be considerably reduced. The blue light increases alertness and through it, increases the odds of dealing with insomnia. Through this feature, you will experience increased comfort for your eyes even when you are using your phone at night. In addition, you will also have increased protection to your overall health.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Night Mode?
This is a feature that is exclusive to beta version of the latest Android OS called Nougat. To begin with, here are some of the details that are good to know for those who are curious about it. Although other third-party applications are promising the same thing, the app is the most reliable one that you can pick. To try it out, you need to have the System UI Tuner activated and this can be done through the settings icon on the notification icon. In this post you will have a step by step guide on how to do this.
Step By Step Guide On Downloading Night Mode On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Open the Play Store
- Type Night Mode Enabler on the search bar and select the one by Mike Evans to download it.
- Click on Install command and follow the installation wizard.
Configuring Night Mode Enabler On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Once the installation process has ended, now launch the application
- Enable the System UI Tuner if a command pops up asking you to do so.
- Swipe downwards from top of your phone screen to show the notification shade
- Select settings Icon and hold on to it
- After the icon has started to rotate, you can now release the button. After this you will see a message indicating “Congratulations! System UI Tuner has been added to your Settings”;
- Select Settings Icon so that you can have access to the menu
- Select the System UI Tuner option from the menu
- A pop up showing you a warning message about the use of System UI Tuner will show. Select understood when this message is displayed.
Steps For Activating Night Mode Enabler On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Return to Home Screen
- Select the Night Mode Enabler App
- Tap on “Enable Night Mode” from the screen that opens up
- A new window showing Night Mode options and settings will show
- Set your preferred way to switch to Night Mode.
After following this guide, whenever the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus night mode is activated, you will be able to use your smartphone anywhere you want even without worrying about hurting your eyes.