Adobe Flash vanished from the Android gadget a while back for some known reasons specifically due to an improvement and secure web browsing experience. With the quick development and advancement of mobile phones daily, users have to move with it as flash plugins appear to be losing value.
However, we should appreciate the fact that some vital web content will, in any case, require utilizing the Flash on Note 9 and Note 8. Although some still miss it and if you want to have it again on your smartphone that could still be done.
You might not be aware that there are some web browsers which are particularly created for Android that has an inbuilt blaze player support. Some of these web browsers that have this support which enables you to play SWF games and flash videos include Mozilla, Dolphin, Puffin, and a few other browsers.
From every one of these choices, an inclination that you will want to attempt the dolphin browser is known. The dolphin browser does not only support the flash player for android but also a very-quick loading speed, the HTML5 video player, tab bar and sidebars and many other things.
But before you begin anything, you will need to allow the third-party Applications. To enable it, you need to view the general Settings and click on Security. In there, check the option named as Unknown Sources.
To install the Flash Player on Galaxy Note 8 and Note 9:
- Firstly, you would start by installing a browser that supports flash for the browser mentioned above (dolphin) you could also get it from the Google play store.
- Once you are done with the downloading and installation of the browser, launch it.
- Go to the browser’s settings;
- Search for the flash player option;
- Click on it and ensure it is set to Always On
- Go away from settings and move to a site page that you know will require utilizing the Flash Player
- Since the page will attempt to utilize Flash, you will be required to download the dedicated Adobe Flash Application
- Since you have checked the settings option earlier, “Install from unknown sources”, you will have the capacity to install this Adobe Flash Application
- After all listed has been done, the Dolphin Browser ought to wonderfully play that page with all its Flash.
Once you follow the steps above, your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or Note 9 mobile phone is presently completely prepared to play Flash in the web browser all over again.