Some may already be calling the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus the best smartphones of 2017 but the one feature that most Galaxy owners would certainly want to change is the time the Galaxy S8 screen stays on before turning off or going black.
You can switch OFF or disable the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus screen time out and make it stay a while longer without going OFF. The Android feature is known as ‘’Stay Awake’’ feature on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Plus.
You should know that this feature is not set as default on either of the two Samsung Galaxies. So you have to activate it. You can also use this feature when your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus is connected to a charging cable.
Here are some guidelines to help you keep your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus screen on time for a while longer.
Keeping your Samsung Galaxy S8 Screen on time for longer
- Switch on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.
- Go to Home screen, press on Menu then tap on Android Settings.
- Browse “Device Information.”
- Pick on the entry and you’ll find a “build number.”
- Press “build number” several times and quickly.
- After tapping for the seventh time, an information box will appear on the screen with: “Developer options unlocked.”
On settings, enable the developer options then browse for the ‘’stay awake’’ option. Then finally, select the check box. This enables the ‘’stay awake’’ feature on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Plus.